deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Hug <thomas....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data module and serializability in cluster w/ distributable session
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 13:16:54 GMT
Officially declaring this the "Thomas" thread ;-)

Agree with Thomas that going for AppScope is probably the simplest
workaround for now. I remember some efforts for serialization (as OWB
complained for some cases) but overall it does not work well when you have
to inject EMs or use Instance<>. Fixing this properly might require a major
refactoring.