deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Fr├╝hbeck <fruehb...@aon.at>
Subject Data module and serializability in cluster w/ distributable session
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 22:47:42 GMT
Hi,

we are integrating Data module of DS as vital part of our persistence
layer, but unfortunately Repositories are not Serializable, so that SFSB
or SessionScoped beans with Dependent scoped dependencies on
Repositories will fail in cluster configurations.

Due to some recent overuse of scoped dependencies we would like to
refrain from again starting to scope vital infrastructure.

Can you give some advice, which way to solve this problem?

Many thanks for your dedication to DeltaSpike and your help,
Thomas