deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Pablo Pita <pablo.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DeltaSpike configuration with absolute path of a properties file
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 13:35:30 GMT
As I am on Windows, and I have been using thiese kind of
PropertyFileConfig's without success:

1.-

public class MyConfigFile implements PropertyFileConfig {

    @Override
    public String getPropertyFileName() {
        return "D:\\web\\cfg\\my.properties";
    }

}

2.- returning the file:// :

public class MyConfigFile implements PropertyFileConfig {

    @Override
    public String getPropertyFileName() {
        return "file:///D:/web/cfg/my.properties";
    }

}

Can you succeed loading the properties with a full file path?

Pablo Pita

--
Pablo Pita Leira