deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Juliano Marques <juliano.marq...@dsmail.com.br>
Subject Re: ViewAccessScoped
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 13:02:36 GMT
Hi,

I set the ClientWindowMode to LAZY, and add ds:windowId to my master
template, and the open in new tab problem was solved.
But the URL has two params now, dswid and jfwid.
Web.xml does not have the CLIENT_WINDOW_MODE anymore.
It seems this issue is a Mojarra problem.

Thanks.

Regards,
Juliano

De:     Thomas Andraschko <andraschko.thomas@gmail.com>
Para:   users@deltaspike.apache.org,
Data:   21/10/2014 09:24
Assunto:        Re: ViewAccessScoped

1) depends on the JSF implementation, as you use Delegated
ClientWindowMode.
    Also, we don't have any mode that works completely withour a URL
param.
You can also create your own ClientWindow mode.

2) It also depends on the JSF implementation, as you use Delegated
ClientWindowMode.
   You can try to use our LAZY or CLIENTWINDOW mode, it should work fine
in
this cases.