deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Andraschko <andraschko.tho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ViewAccessScoped
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:23:52 GMT
1) depends on the JSF implementation, as you use Delegated ClientWindowMode.
    Also, we don't have any mode that works completely withour a URL param.
You can also create your own ClientWindow mode.

2) It also depends on the JSF implementation, as you use Delegated
ClientWindowMode.
   You can try to use our LAZY or CLIENTWINDOW mode, it should work fine in
this cases.