deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Allen Cunningham <cunning...@olsdallas.com>
Subject Re: deltaspike-test-control-module-impl-1.0.3.jar and MyFaces
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 19:50:54 GMT
gerhard,

Thanks for your response. I ran that project and I see errors like these in
the log:
WARNING: Ignoring class
[org.apache.deltaspike.testcontrol.impl.jsf.MyFacesContainerAdapter$1]
because it could not be loaded: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/myfaces/mc/test/core/runner/MyFacesContainer.

So this setup doesn't exclude the JSF support, it just works despite the
exceptions.
I have idea why, but these exceptions are causing some of my beans not to
load. When I use my hacked deltaspike-test-control-module-impl-1.0.3.jar,
everything works fine.

Allen