deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delta-Spike for Production
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2014 10:33:16 GMT
Hello,

This has been covered a lot before. Around 0.3 incubating when this was
discussed people already agreed that it was OK for most. People who were
very afraid of API changes waited for 1.0. Since 1.0 the goal is to be
backwards compatible. Of course anything can happen that requires API
changes but that's just software for ya.

I have many apps for different companies in production. It's been really
stable. Some features had bugs when they came out but this is before 1.x.
Also for me personally response time with workarounds and help has been
very, very nice. In mars I compiled the following graphic:

https://twitter.com/KarlKilden/status/441534550540562432

Conclusion is you should use it for a new project.

cheers / Karl