deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Stefano Travelli <stefano.trave...@entaksi.eu>
Subject Re: Problem in SimpleMockManager when trying to run Liquibase-CDI
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 16:44:20 GMT
hi Gerhard, Marcus,

The very same issue seems to happen with camel-cdi.

I'm curious about the workaround but with the ongoing documentation
refactory the link doesn't work anymore.

What could I do to see what Gerhard wrote at
http://deltaspike.apache.org/test-control.html#liquibase

Thanks
stefano

Il 08/09/2014 20:01, Gerhard Petracek ha scritto:
> hi marcus,
>
> i added the answer to [1].
>
> regards,
> gerhard
>
> [1] http://deltaspike.apache.org/test-control.html#liquibase
>
> http://www.irian.at
>
> Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -
> JavaEE Consulting, Development and
> Courses in English and German

>> hi marcus,
>>
>> i'm going to check the compatibility with liquibase today.
>>
>> regards,
>> gerhard
>>
>> http://www.irian.at
>>
>> Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -
>> JavaEE Consulting, Development and
>> Courses in English and German

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I want to run integration-tests with CdiTestRunner
>>> using deltaspike-cdictrl-openejb 1.0.2 and org.apache.openejb:openejb-core
>>> 4.7.0 according to [1].
>>>
>>> This works fine until I also want to pre-load an in-memory Derby db using
>>> Liquibase-CDI 3.2.2 using instructions from [2].
>>>
>>> The error I get is as follows:
>>> Throwable occurred: javax.enterprise.context.ContextNotActiveException:
>>> WebBeans context with scope type annotation @RequestScoped does not exist
>>> within current thread
>>> at
>>> org.apache.webbeans.container.BeanManagerImpl.getContext(BeanManagerImpl.java:330)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.webbeans.intercept.NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.getContextualInstance(NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.java:88)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.webbeans.intercept.NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.get(NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.java:70)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.deltaspike.testcontrol.impl.mock.SimpleMockManager$$OwbNormalScopeProxy0.getMock(org/apache/deltaspike/testcontrol/impl/mock/SimpleMockManager.java)
>>> at