deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Schön <rainer.schoen....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delta-Spike for Production
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2014 15:43:55 GMT
Hi Karthik

I am migrating a Seam 2.2/Richfaces app to java ee 7 / Deltaspike / Primefaces. Most of the
code is re- written or at least carefully reviewed to take advantage of all the new or improved
java 7 / java ee7 / faces 2.2 / Deltaspike features which in my opinion allow a cleaner and
more stringent design with less 3rd party code. One thing you should be aware of is Deltaspikes
behavior when used in an EAR deployment. I came across a class loader problem since security
violations integrate with DS exception handling [1]. I hope, there are not many more such
obstacles on my way, but just in case, as Karl wrote, help of the DS developers is quick,
helpful and very friendly :)

Regards
Rainer

[1] see my mail to the users mailing list "DS SecurityInterceptor with DS ExceptionHandler
in an ear deployment" of July 29th

Am 01.09.2014 um 12:11 schrieb Karthik Palani:
> Hi Deltaspike Team,
>
> We have developed two products which were built on Seam Framework 2.3. We are going to
develop a new product and wanted to know if we can build it on Apache deltaspike.

> 1)      Is Apache Delatspike Production ready with the 1.0.2 release? If No is there
time frame?

> 2)      Are there any projects that is already running in production with deltaspike?
>
> Looking forward for the response.
>
> Regards,
> Karthik
>
> LEGAL NOTICE: Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may
be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else
is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of
this e-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be
unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please delete this e-mail and inform the sender immediately.
Laurus Infosystems (India) Private Limited, with its principal place of business at Plot No.
100-101, Export Promotion Industrial Park, Whitefield, Bangalore 560066.