deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Karthik Palani <Karthik.Pal...@laurusis.com>
Subject Delta-Spike for Production
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2014 10:11:58 GMT
Hi Deltaspike Team,

We have developed two products which were built on Seam Framework 2.3. We are going to develop
a new product and wanted to know if we can build it on Apache deltaspike.

1)      Is Apache Delatspike Production ready with the 1.0.2 release? If No is there time
frame?

2)      Are there any projects that is already running in production with deltaspike?

Looking forward for the response.

Regards,
Karthik

LEGAL NOTICE: Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail or any
action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you
are not an addressee, please delete this e-mail and inform the sender immediately. Laurus
Infosystems (India) Private Limited, with its principal place of business at Plot No. 100-101,
Export Promotion Industrial Park, Whitefield, Bangalore 560066.