deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with TestRunner CdiTestRunner needing myfaces on path
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2014 13:41:40 GMT
Hello,

All of the sudden while doing a few experiments I started getting a lot of
ClassNotFoundException etc. For example if I don't have myfaces on my path:

javax/faces/bean/ApplicationScoped
        at
org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.scope.mapped.MappedJsf2ScopeExtension.<init>(MappedJsf2ScopeExtension.java:54)
Method)
        at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
        at
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:525)
        at java.util.ServiceLoader$LazyIterator.next(ServiceLoader.java:373)
        ... 36 more
javax.faces.bean.ApplicationScoped
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
        ... 44 more

I had to have these three to make sure I didn't get any exceptions...

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.core</groupId>
            <artifactId>myfaces-impl</artifactId>
            <version>${myfaces.version}</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.test</groupId>
            <artifactId>myfaces-test22</artifactId>
            <version>1.0.7</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.core</groupId>
            <artifactId>myfaces-impl-test</artifactId>
            <version>2.2.4</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>

Anyone knows what could be wrong? I am sure it's something on my side...
Cheers