deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with TestRunner CdiTestRunner needing myfaces on path
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2014 18:44:37 GMT
@karl:
test-control can be used with java-se + cdi as well (see [1]).
everything else is optional -> it only depends on your project-setup.
(esp. on your optional config - see
META-INF/services/org.apache.deltaspike.testcontrol.spi.ExternalContainer)

regards,
gerhard

[1] https://github.com/os890/javase-cdi-ds-project-template

http://www.irian.at