deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XA-Transaction with 2PC
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 13:49:32 GMT
hi serge,

the simple case:
just ensure that the UserTransaction is available via jndi
(java:comp/UserTransaction) and BeanManagedUserTransactionStrategy is
enabled.

anything else:
it depends on your usage of atomikos (basically you would need to implement
a custom TransactionStrategy similar to BeanManagedUserTransactionStrategy).

regards,
gerhard