deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Juliano Marques <juliano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ViewConfig
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 16:04:19 GMT
Hi,

Yes, I follow the documentation and saw this example, and the only
difference I saw between my project and ds-demo is the app server.
My project uses Wildfly, and the demo uses TomEE.
I keep getting the error "outcome "Unable to find matching navigation case
with from-view-id '/index.xhtml' for action '#{myController.toPage2()}' with
outcome 'view.config.Test$Test2$Page2'"

Regards,

*Juliano M.*