deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Schön <rainer.schoen....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CdiTestRunner and DS Scopes
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 08:46:06 GMT
Dear Gerhard

Thanks for your quick hint. I added the WindowContext#activateWindow to my @Before method.
Unfortunately nothing changed. I created a  demo ;) with a GroupedConversationScoped bean
and activated the window scope, and it worked. So I tried to track down the problem eliminating
all injections in the test class. The problem was an injected object exposing state by a @Named
@Produces method of the tested GroupedConversationScoped controller for convenience use in
the facelet EL. Obviously this caused the controller to be constructed before the first call
to activateWindow. Hope this explanation helps other users in similar situations.

Again, thanks
Rainer