deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Porter" <lightguard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help us win a Duke Choice award!
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 12:33:58 GMT
Thanks! Responses like that make OSS fun and rewarding :)—
Sent from Mailbox

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 1:57 AM, Rainer Schön <rainer.schoen.dev@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Of course I voted for DS. May I use this opportunity to thank the DS team for their effort
developing this great framework which saves me a lot of time developing and testing apps (once
the features are understood, fortunately the doc has improved a lot).