deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Juliano Marques <juliano.marq...@dsmail.com.br>
Subject Re: Null QueryInvocationContext in DS Data Module
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 12:17:05 GMT
Sorry, but does anyone could look at this example [1]?

Am I missing something?

Apparently I configured the application with all the requirements needed
to run the data module correctly, but I keep getting a
NullPointerException with any operation with the persistence database.

Somehow, the QueryInvocationContext is null in EntityRepositoryHandler
class.

Please help.

Thank you very much.

[1] https://github.com/julianomqs/ds-data-module.git