deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSFModule - windowId
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:21:26 GMT
hi ortwin,

i can reproduce it with wildfly 8.1, if i remove
javax.faces.CLIENT_WINDOW_MODE.
it looks like it's a behavior specific to mojarra, due to our two-way
client-window bridge.
if the window-handling of deltaspike is active, ds provides this
information to jsf (to optimize state-saving,...) -> mojarra adds jfwid in
addition.

if you don't like it:
please file a mojarra issue that they shouldn't append jfwid if there is an
active client-window, but no config for javax.faces.CLIENT_WINDOW_MODE.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -