deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Juliano Marques <juliano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Null QueryInvocationContext in DS Data Module
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 01:44:43 GMT
@Thomas

In this example, I had to change transaction-type to RESOURCE_LOCAL, in
persistence.xml.

When the transaction-type is JTA in persistence.xml, the following
exception is thrown:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: A JTA EntityManager cannot use
getTransaction()

This is right?

Thanks a lot.

Atenciosamente,