deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Hug <Thomas....@ctp.com>
Subject RE: Null QueryInvocationContext in DS Data Module
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 14:12:29 GMT
Thanks for your feedback!

Actually it's not silly, and I think it might even be working fine. We'd have to create the
repository beans slightly different (using the type closure) to enable this kind of injection.
Might be useful for e.g. a base class handling CRUD UI pages similar to the Seam 2 EntityHome
feature.

-----Original Message-----
From: Juliano Marques [mailto:juliano.marques@dsmail.com.br]
Sent: Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2014 15:29
To: users@deltaspike.apache.org
Subject: RE: Null QueryInvocationContext in DS Data Module

Hi Thomas,

Your suggestion works perfectly.
How silly of me, this is a pretty obvious thing... :-)

Thanks a lot. Deltaspike is great, I'm really liking it. Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Juliano

De:     Thomas Hug <Thomas.Hug@ctp.com>
Para:   "users@deltaspike.apache.org" <users@deltaspike.apache.org>,
Data:   17/07/2014 09:51

Hi Juliano

Please inject a PersonRepository.

EntityRepository<Person, Long> ends up in a different bean and is not what you expect
 - actually it’s an internal bean which is will be called underneath, but as it misses a
bunch of initialization steps done by the Data extension you’ll get the NullPointerException.

Hope that helps…