deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From "Werner Gaulke" <wer...@gaulke.net>
Subject Security - Obtaining initially requested page for further redirect
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 10:55:02 GMT
Hi,

I have a question regarding the DS-Security Module. I have successfully integrated DS with
PicketLink. I am using a custom AccessDecisionVoter to integrate the PicketLink IDM to check
for roles / access.
Redirect to Login and Logging-in works fine with that method. The use of @Secured in the ViewConfig
is a very elegant solution in my opinion.

But I am struggling to redirect the user after the login to the initially requested page.
PicketLink generated a LoggedInEvent which can be catched after login an redirect if the initially
requested view was somehow available.

In my option the AccessDecisionVoterContext could store the initial requested view root in
it's meta-data set by the SecurityUtils.

What do you guys think? Has anyone a solution for this (in my opinion very common) problem?

Best
Werner