deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Ron Smeral <rsme...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: AW: Disable JSF 2.2 Features in Deltaspike
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 14:59:28 GMT
Hi Thomas,

the weld:exclude feature works, but it only prevents classes from being
treated as CDI beans, not from being loaded by the classloader.

Regards,
Ron

On 4.6.2014 16:42, Stemmer Thomas wrote:
> Hi Thomas & Gerhard,
>
> thanks for your quick reply. You're right - the problem occurs when weld loads the classes.
So I thought about excluding the classes from weld-scanning in beans.xml. Unfortunately that
doesn't work - has anyone tried this before? Otherwise I'll ask at JBoss.

--
Ron Smeral
JBoss Quality Engineer