deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Subject Get tree structure information from JSF type safe config
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 14:57:25 GMT
Hello!

I would like a tree structure from type safe configs. I create it myself
now but I think the API could support it better. Each interface (folder) is
mapped to a category in my site. These categories are top level navigation
choices. Each category is clickable like this:
http://www.primefaces.org/showcase/ui/menubar.jsf I As in that primefaces
example I have something similar. Take their first item, "File".

In my example I do have @Folder interface File. As you may guess if I click
my arrow I can select all pages defined under the folder File. The end
result is that when I add pages in my site it is pure javacode, the mapping
in the UI is done already. I also have support for @Exclude if they are to
be hidden from the auto mapping.

Anyway I would love if I could just get a tree structure right off the API
instead of constructing it myself. I need stuff like isParent isLeaf etc.

cheers