deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 11:22:13 GMT
Hi,

Primefaces has a programmatic way of creating menus. It is very useful. The
problem is outcome is hardcoded as String so I need the following construct:

                item.setOutcome(Index.class.toString());

However now it seems to be disconnected from the deltaspike jsf navigation
management so PreViewConfigNavigateEvent will not be sent.

Either I do something else wrong or you must return a class for deltaspike
to handle the navigation.

I have a similar problem with a normal refresh -> the event is not sent. I
would very much like this event for every request! Kind of how the security
hook works consistently

cheers