deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ContextControl for Weld EE
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 08:35:03 GMT
hi simon,

you can ignore the ClassNotFoundException in this case. you just see the
exception during the startup. however, the deployment will continue.
i've tried it on as7. e.g. starting contexts works, however, stopping them
gets ignored by as7 (without exception).

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -