deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Ortwin Escher <ortwin.esc...@openknowledge.de>
Subject DeltaSpike JSF module breaks switch statement from flow scopes
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 13:57:32 GMT
Hello,

The switch statement in a JSF flow will stop working as soon as the DeltaSpike JSF dependency
is added to a project. Is this a known issue or should I create an issue in Jira?

I've added a small project to demonstrate this issue (if the mailing list lets attachments
through). The project is in a working state:
- Run "mvn clean install".
- Deploy to a JBoss Wildfly.
- Open the application, e.g. http://localhost:8080/web-application/
- Klicking the button will start a JSF flow and display either "Hello, world!" or "Hello,
world, too!"

To replicate the bug, edit the pom.xml and remove the comment tags around the "deltaspike-jsf-module-*"
dependencies. Follow the instructions above and the button will not start the flow. Entering
a flow without a switch statement and with the dependency works fine.

Kind regards,
Ortwin Escher

--
Ortwin Escher - Enterprise Developer
open knowledge GmbH, Oldenburg

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Oldenburg, HRB 4670
Geschäftsführer: Lars Röwekamp, Jens Schumann

Nächste Konferenz(en):

Mobile Testing Days | Berlin | 04. bis 05. Juni 2014
http://www.openknowledge.de/news/article/mobile-testing-days-2014.html

Java EE Summit | München | 23. bis 25. Juni 2014
http://www.openknowledge.de/news/article/java-ee-summit.html