deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: ContextControl for Weld EE
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 17:00:10 GMT
Nope, we DO also handle contexts. Those are 2 different aspects.
The first one is booting - this obviously only makes sense in SE.
The other one is ContextControl - and this also should work in EE.

But please note that we only have a few backends yet: weld, owb and openejb. There is no wildfly
nor glassfish backend YET. Means that the cdictrl-weld _might_ work in glassfish, jbossas
or wildfly, but it is *not* guaranteed. It _would_ be easily possible to write backends for
those containers. I'd be happy about some contributions ;)

LieGrue,
strub