deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Andraschko <andraschko.tho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Internal Server Error with Deltaspike 0.6
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 13:51:47 GMT
Hi,

could you please try a trunk build? we fixed a bug regarding the exception
handling.
If it does not work, please provide a example.

You can also deactivate the DeltaSpikeExceptionHandler via Deactivatable
(sorry but i think there is currently no documentation available about it
but it's used everywhere inside DS).

Regards,
Thomas

: