deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Christian Goetz <mailingli...@christiangoetz.net>
Subject Re: Internal Server Error with Deltaspike 0.6
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 22:19:48 GMT
Hi Thomas,

see attached a sample project, which causes the described error.

Basically any exception that is thrown is followed by an everlasting
Internal Server Error.
So in case of the example the EL in index.xhtml contains a method call
to a method that does not exist.
When the exception is thrown there is no coming back, the internal
server error is displayed on every page.

22:01:19,992 WARNING
[org.apache.deltaspike.core.impl.exception.control.ExceptionHandlerBroadcaster]
(default task-5) No handlers found for exception
javax.el.MethodNotFoundException: Method get not found
22:01:19,993 ERROR [io.undertow.request] (default task-5) UT005023:
Exception handling request to /test/ui/index.jsf:
javax.el.MethodNotFoundException: Method get not found

I hope that helps finding the issue.

Christian