deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Moritz Bechler <bech...@agno3.eu>
Subject Re: Internal Server Error with Deltaspike 0.6
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 00:15:08 GMT
Hi,

haven't yet had the time to look at the fix in trunk, but this sounds
related to what I reported in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DELTASPIKE-557

The issue seems to be that the JSF implementation ExceptionHandler (e.g.
Myfaces' MyFacesExceptionHandlerWrapperImpl) may never mark the
exception as handled (depending on configuration) and the events are
queued in an application lifetime object, thus delivered on every
subsequent request.

Christian, in Myfaces there is a context param
org.apache.myfaces.ERROR_HANDLING which ensures that the builtin
exception handler will handle the events (and worked for me as a
workaround), you may look for something equivalent in Mojarra (or just
use a fake handler).

> Could you please create an issue and provide a simple example?
> It don't sounds like the fixed problem.

> :
>
>> As a workaround I added an ExceptionHandler (I just found the
>> documentation here [1] ;) that catches FacesException and does nothing.
>> This prevents the recurring internal server error.
>>
>> Is the behaviour without an ExceptionHandler already fixed in the trunk?
>> If yes, are there any nightly builds or do I have to compile from source
>> to test it?

Moritz

--
AgNO3 GmbH & Co. KG, Sitz Tübingen, Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRA 728731
Persönlich haftend: