deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Christian Goetz <mailingli...@christiangoetz.net>
Subject Re: Internal Server Error with Deltaspike 0.6
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 16:19:53 GMT
As a workaround I added an ExceptionHandler (I just found the
documentation here [1] ;) that catches FacesException and does nothing.
This prevents the recurring internal server error.

Is the behaviour without an ExceptionHandler already fixed in the trunk?
If yes, are there any nightly builds or do I have to compile from source
to test it?

Thanks,
Chris

[1]