deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with JSF module and exceptions
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2014 13:06:16 GMT
Hello!

JSF 2 is quite good at displaying relevant error messages during
development but with Deltaspike I get useless information instead. In the
example below I misspelled my id when I assigned "render" on f:ajax. I
would expect to get something like "Cannot find component with id: infp"
because the id was info but somewhere it goes wrong I guess?

Myfaces 2.2.1 and Deltaspike 0.6 is what I use.

cheers

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: exception must not be null
	org.apache.deltaspike.core.api.exception.control.event.ExceptionStackEvent.<init>(ExceptionStackEvent.java:60)
	org.apache.deltaspike.core.impl.exception.control.ExceptionHandlerBroadcaster.executeHandlers(ExceptionHandlerBroadcaster.java:75)
	sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	org.apache.webbeans.event.ObserverMethodImpl.notify(ObserverMethodImpl.java:266)
	org.apache.webbeans.event.NotificationManager.fireEvent(NotificationManager.java:481)
	org.apache.webbeans.container.BeanManagerImpl.fireEvent(BeanManagerImpl.java:446)
	org.apache.webbeans.container.BeanManagerImpl.fireEvent(BeanManagerImpl.java:426)
	org.apache.webbeans.container.InjectableBeanManager.fireEvent(InjectableBeanManager.java:105)
	org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.exception.DeltaSpikeExceptionHandler.handle(DeltaSpikeExceptionHandler.java:86)
	org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:217)
	org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:143)
	org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.listener.request.DeltaSpikeLifecycleWrapper.execute(DeltaSpikeLifecycleWrapper.java:89)
	javax.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleWrapper.execute(LifecycleWrapper.java:46)
	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:196)

*note* *The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/7.0.35 logs.*