deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <john.d.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release date of 0.6
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2014 15:37:41 GMT
Karl,

Maybe it's me, but I don't agree about lack of examples.  Each tomcat
container has a test case example of how to use it, and I believe they
all bring in weld servlet as a part of their example.  See [1] and
[2].

TomEE, yes.  I think this happened because TomEE's container is
provided by the TomEE project.  You do have this page [3] however it
looks a bit out of date, and we see container compatibility issues
every now and then.

[1]: https://github.com/arquillian/arquillian-container-tomcat/blob/master/tomcat-embedded-7/src/test/java/org/jboss/arquillian/container/tomcat/embedded_7/TomcatEmbeddedInContainerTestCase.java
[2]: https://github.com/arquillian/arquillian-container-tomcat/blob/master/tomcat-embedded-8/src/test/java/org/jboss/arquillian/container/tomcat/embedded_8/TomcatEmbeddedInContainerTestCase.java
[3]: http://tomee.apache.org/arquillian-available-adapters.html