deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <john.d.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release date of 0.6
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2014 15:31:28 GMT
Hi Jakub,

Actually, I'm surprised that the test control module *doesn't*
complain about that (it may be a difference between how Weld SE and
Weld Servlet each do bootstrapping).  The error is 100% accurate, you
shouldn't put the interceptor in your local beans.xml since it's in
the plugin's (though that may be something different between CDI 1.0
and 1.1).  It's a general problem I've noticed whenever someone is
using an embedded container but doesn't run their real deployment in
an embedded container (I doubt you're running your test or prod tomcat
in embedded mode; though please do let me know otherwise).