deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Charlie Mordant <cmorda...@gmail.com>
Subject OSGI support for deltaspike JPA and Data
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 14:10:58 GMT
Hi,

I did some little wrappers for Deltaspike Data and JPA (and partial-beans
so...), you can see of how it's done, and maybe include it in the 0.7
release ;).
I did this quick, so I'm not sure about all exported packages and imported
ones, you could simplify it easily.

Look at the wrapped modules here:
https://github.com/OsgiliathEnterprise/net.osgiliath.parent/tree/master/net.osgiliath.framework/net.osgiliath.helpers.parent/net.osgiliath.wrappers

Then you can look at each osgi.bnd files in them (where my additions are).

I also have a working integration test here:
https://github.com/OsgiliathEnterprise/net.osgiliath.parent/tree/master/net.osgiliath.framework/net.osgiliath.features.karaf-features/net.osgiliath.features.karaf-features.itests/net.osgiliath.features.karaf-features.itests.jpa.cdi

If you're interested, I can fork and pull request deltaspike with this
additions.

Best regards, thank you for making the world to progress :).

Charlie,