deltaspike-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fail to start deltaspike 0.6 Jboss AS 7.1
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2014 18:33:25 GMT
with as7 you will see it in any case and with wildfly8 this case isn't an
issue anyway.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -
JavaEE Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces



2014-03-15 19:10 GMT+01:00 Jason Porter <lightguard.jp@gmail.com>:

> Probably (though I'm not 100% on that). Even looking at the annotations on
> a class requires you to load the class, which in turn requires it's
> dependencies to be available as well. --
> Sent from Mailbox for iPhone
>
> On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 12:03 PM, Thomas Andraschko
> <andraschko.thomas@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Gerhard, will this also occur if we veto ClientWindowAdapter?
> > 2014-03-15 17:24 GMT+01:00 Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petracek@gmail.com
> >:
> >> hi leone,
> >>
> >> it's done that way by as7/wildfly8 -> it isn't an issue of deltaspike.
> >>
> >> regards,
> >> gerhard
> >>
> >> http://www.irian.at
> >>
> >> Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -
> >> JavaEE Consulting, Development and
> >> Courses in English and German
> >>
> >> Professional Support for Apache MyFaces
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> 2014-03-14 21:50 GMT+01:00 Leone Parise <leone.parise@gmail.com>:
> >>
> >> > Yes. It's starting with success. I think it should be only an warn or
> >> info
> >> > message, not a full stack trace.
> >> >
> >> >
> >> > 2014-03-14 13:36 GMT-03:00 Leone Parise <leone.parise@gmail.com>:
> >> >
> >> > > I donĀ“t know. Here is the full stack trace:
> >> > >
> >> > > 13:35:16,837 WARN  [org.jboss.modules] (MSC service thread 1-4)
> Failed
> >> to
> >> > > define class
> >> > > org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.scope.window.ClientWindowAdapter in
> >> Module
> >> > > "deployment.bookstore-jee6-web.war:main" from Service Module Loader:
> >> > > java.lang.LinkageError: Failed to link
> >> > > org/apache/deltaspike/jsf/impl/scope/window/ClientWindowAdapter
> (Module
> >> > > "deployment.bookstore-jee6-web.war:main" from Service Module Loader)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.defineClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:396)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.loadClassLocal(ModuleClassLoader.java:243)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader$1.loadClassLocal(ModuleClassLoader.java:73)
> >> > > at org.jboss.modules.Module.loadModuleClass(Module.java:517)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:182)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassUnchecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:468)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassChecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:456)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:398)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.loadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:120)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.as.weld.WeldModuleResourceLoader.classForName(WeldModuleResourceLoader.java:68)
> >> > > [jboss-as-weld-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >> > >  at
> >> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.BeanDeployer.addClass(BeanDeployer.java:77)
> >> > > [weld-core-1.1.5.AS71.Final.jar:2012-02-10 15:31]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.BeanDeployer.addClasses(BeanDeployer.java:115)
> >> > > [weld-core-1.1.5.AS71.Final.jar:2012-02-10 15:31]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.BeanDeployment.createBeans(BeanDeployment.java:171)
> >> > > [weld-core-1.1.5.AS71.Final.jar:2012-02-10 15:31]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.WeldBootstrap.deployBeans(WeldBootstrap.java:336)
> >> > > [weld-core-1.1.5.AS71.Final.jar:2012-02-10 15:31]
> >> > >  at org.jboss.as.weld.WeldContainer.start(WeldContainer.java:82)
> >> > > [jboss-as-weld-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >> > > at org.jboss.as.weld.services.WeldService.start(WeldService.java:76)
> >> > > [jboss-as-weld-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.startService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1811)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1746)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
> >> > > [rt.jar:1.7.0_51]
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> >> > > [rt.jar:1.7.0_51]
> >> > >  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744) [rt.jar:1.7.0_51]
> >> > > Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> >> > > javax/faces/lifecycle/ClientWindow
> >> > >  at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
> [rt.jar:1.7.0_51]
> >> > > at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:800)
> >> > > [rt.jar:1.7.0_51]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
> >> > > [rt.jar:1.7.0_51]
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.doDefineOrLoadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:327)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.defineClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:391)
> >> > > ... 20 more
> >> > > Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> >> > > javax.faces.lifecycle.ClientWindow from [Module
> >> > > "deployment.bookstore-jee6-web.war:main" from Service Module Loader]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:190)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassUnchecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:468)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassChecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:456)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:398)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.loadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:120)
> >> > > ... 25 more
> >> > >
> >> > > 13:35:16,849 INFO  [org.jboss.weld.ClassLoading] (MSC service thread
> >> 1-4)
> >> > > WELD-000119 Not generating any bean definitions from
> >> > > org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.scope.window.ClientWindowAdapter
> because
> >> > of
> >> > > underlying class loading error
> >> > > 13:35:16,851 INFO  [org.jboss.weld.ClassLoading] (MSC service thread
> >> 1-4)
> >> > > catching: org.jboss.weld.resources.spi.ResourceLoadingException:
> >> > > java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> >> > > org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.scope.window.ClientWindowAdapter from
> >> > > [Module "deployment.bookstore-jee6-web.war:main" from Service Module
> >> > Loader]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.as.weld.WeldModuleResourceLoader.classForName(WeldModuleResourceLoader.java:74)
> >> > > [jboss-as-weld-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >> > >  at
> >> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.BeanDeployer.addClass(BeanDeployer.java:77)
> >> > > [weld-core-1.1.5.AS71.Final.jar:2012-02-10 15:31]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.BeanDeployer.addClasses(BeanDeployer.java:115)
> >> > > [weld-core-1.1.5.AS71.Final.jar:2012-02-10 15:31]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.BeanDeployment.createBeans(BeanDeployment.java:171)
> >> > > [weld-core-1.1.5.AS71.Final.jar:2012-02-10 15:31]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.WeldBootstrap.deployBeans(WeldBootstrap.java:336)
> >> > > [weld-core-1.1.5.AS71.Final.jar:2012-02-10 15:31]
> >> > >  at org.jboss.as.weld.WeldContainer.start(WeldContainer.java:82)
> >> > > [jboss-as-weld-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >> > > at org.jboss.as.weld.services.WeldService.start(WeldService.java:76)
> >> > > [jboss-as-weld-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.startService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1811)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1746)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
> >> > > [rt.jar:1.7.0_51]
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> >> > > [rt.jar:1.7.0_51]
> >> > >  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744) [rt.jar:1.7.0_51]
> >> > > Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> >> > > org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.scope.window.ClientWindowAdapter from
> >> > > [Module "deployment.bookstore-jee6-web.war:main" from Service Module
> >> > Loader]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:190)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassUnchecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:468)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassChecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:456)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:398)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.loadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:120)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.as.weld.WeldModuleResourceLoader.classForName(WeldModuleResourceLoader.java:68)
> >> > > [jboss-as-weld-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >> > >  ... 11 more
> >> > >
> >> > > 13:35:16,962 WARN  [org.jboss.modules] (MSC service thread 1-4)
> Failed
> >> to
> >> > > define class
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.listener.request.JsfClientWindowAwareLifecycleWrapper
> >> > > in Module "deployment.bookstore-jee6-web.war:main" from Service
> Module
> >> > > Loader: java.lang.LinkageError: Failed to link
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org/apache/deltaspike/jsf/impl/listener/request/JsfClientWindowAwareLifecycleWrapper
> >> > > (Module "deployment.bookstore-jee6-web.war:main" from Service Module
> >> > Loader)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.defineClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:396)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.loadClassLocal(ModuleClassLoader.java:243)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader$1.loadClassLocal(ModuleClassLoader.java:73)
> >> > > at org.jboss.modules.Module.loadModuleClass(Module.java:517)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:182)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassUnchecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:468)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassChecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:456)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:398)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.loadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:120)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.as.weld.WeldModuleResourceLoader.classForName(WeldModuleResourceLoader.java:68)
> >> > > [jboss-as-weld-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >> > >  at
> >> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.BeanDeployer.addClass(BeanDeployer.java:77)
> >> > > [weld-core-1.1.5.AS71.Final.jar:2012-02-10 15:31]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.BeanDeployer.addClasses(BeanDeployer.java:115)
> >> > > [weld-core-1.1.5.AS71.Final.jar:2012-02-10 15:31]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.BeanDeployment.createBeans(BeanDeployment.java:171)
> >> > > [weld-core-1.1.5.AS71.Final.jar:2012-02-10 15:31]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.WeldBootstrap.deployBeans(WeldBootstrap.java:336)
> >> > > [weld-core-1.1.5.AS71.Final.jar:2012-02-10 15:31]
> >> > >  at org.jboss.as.weld.WeldContainer.start(WeldContainer.java:82)
> >> > > [jboss-as-weld-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >> > > at org.jboss.as.weld.services.WeldService.start(WeldService.java:76)
> >> > > [jboss-as-weld-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.startService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1811)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1746)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
> >> > > [rt.jar:1.7.0_51]
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> >> > > [rt.jar:1.7.0_51]
> >> > >  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744) [rt.jar:1.7.0_51]
> >> > > Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> >> > > javax/faces/lifecycle/LifecycleWrapper
> >> > >  at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
> [rt.jar:1.7.0_51]
> >> > > at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:800)
> >> > > [rt.jar:1.7.0_51]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
> >> > > [rt.jar:1.7.0_51]
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.doDefineOrLoadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:327)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.defineClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:391)
> >> > > ... 20 more
> >> > > Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> >> > > javax.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleWrapper from [Module
> >> > > "deployment.bookstore-jee6-web.war:main" from Service Module Loader]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:190)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassUnchecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:468)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassChecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:456)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:398)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.loadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:120)
> >> > > ... 25 more
> >> > >
> >> > > 13:35:16,973 INFO  [org.jboss.weld.ClassLoading] (MSC service thread
> >> 1-4)
> >> > > WELD-000119 Not generating any bean definitions from
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.listener.request.JsfClientWindowAwareLifecycleWrapper
> >> > > because of underlying class loading error
> >> > > 13:35:16,974 INFO  [org.jboss.weld.ClassLoading] (MSC service thread
> >> 1-4)
> >> > > catching: org.jboss.weld.resources.spi.ResourceLoadingException:
> >> > > java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.listener.request.JsfClientWindowAwareLifecycleWrapper
> >> > > from [Module "deployment.bookstore-jee6-web.war:main" from Service
> >> Module
> >> > > Loader]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.as.weld.WeldModuleResourceLoader.classForName(WeldModuleResourceLoader.java:74)
> >> > > [jboss-as-weld-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >> > >  at
> >> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.BeanDeployer.addClass(BeanDeployer.java:77)
> >> > > [weld-core-1.1.5.AS71.Final.jar:2012-02-10 15:31]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.BeanDeployer.addClasses(BeanDeployer.java:115)
> >> > > [weld-core-1.1.5.AS71.Final.jar:2012-02-10 15:31]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.BeanDeployment.createBeans(BeanDeployment.java:171)
> >> > > [weld-core-1.1.5.AS71.Final.jar:2012-02-10 15:31]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.WeldBootstrap.deployBeans(WeldBootstrap.java:336)
> >> > > [weld-core-1.1.5.AS71.Final.jar:2012-02-10 15:31]
> >> > >  at org.jboss.as.weld.WeldContainer.start(WeldContainer.java:82)
> >> > > [jboss-as-weld-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >> > > at org.jboss.as.weld.services.WeldService.start(WeldService.java:76)
> >> > > [jboss-as-weld-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.startService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1811)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1746)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
> >> > > [rt.jar:1.7.0_51]
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> >> > > [rt.jar:1.7.0_51]
> >> > >  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744) [rt.jar:1.7.0_51]
> >> > > Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.listener.request.JsfClientWindowAwareLifecycleWrapper
> >> > > from [Module "deployment.bookstore-jee6-web.war:main" from Service
> >> Module
> >> > > Loader]
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:190)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassUnchecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:468)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClassChecked(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:456)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.performLoadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:398)
> >> > >  at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.modules.ConcurrentClassLoader.loadClass(ConcurrentClassLoader.java:120)
> >> > > at
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> org.jboss.as.weld.WeldModuleResourceLoader.classForName(WeldModuleResourceLoader.java:68)
> >> > > [jboss-as-weld-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> >> > >  ... 11 more
> >> > >
> >> > >
> >> > > 2014-03-14 11:54 GMT-03:00 Gerhard Petracek <
> >> gerhard.petracek@gmail.com
> >> > >:
> >> > >
> >> > > hi leone,
> >> > >>
> >> > >> it's just an info in the log since the optional jsf 2.2 adapter
is
> >> using
> >> > >> the class.
> >> > >> -> the deployment of the application won't fail due to it.
> >> > >>
> >> > >> regards,
> >> > >> gerhard
> >> > >>
> >> > >> http://www.irian.at
> >> > >>
> >> > >> Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -
> >> > >> JavaEE Consulting, Development and
> >> > >> Courses in English and German
> >> > >>
> >> > >> Professional Support for Apache MyFaces
> >> > >>
> >> > >>
> >> > >>
> >> > >> 2014-03-14 15:14 GMT+01:00 Leone Parise <leone.parise@gmail.com>:
> >> > >>
> >> > >> > I'm trying to start an application with apache deltaspike
0.6 and
> >> > JBOSS
> >> > >> AS
> >> > >> > 7.1 and always get this error:
> >> > >> >
> >> > >> > java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> javax.faces.lifecycle.ClientWindow
> >> > >> >
> >> > >> > As far as I know, this class belongs to JEE 7. Why deltaspike
is
> >> using
> >> > >> this
> >> > >> > class?
> >> > >> >
> >> > >>
> >> > >
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message