deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with @ViewAccessScoped
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 08:00:43 GMT
hi ludovic,

please also test the latest snapshot (i've pushed a small improvement).

fyi: your issue is that myfaces-core is doing full state-saving in this
case.
-> so it's quite essential (for your application) that you find the
issue/constellation.

@scope issue:
that sounds more like an issue in combination with myfaces-core 2.2.1 (or
the cdi-implementation your are using).

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at