deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From "l.penet@senat.fr" <l.pe...@senat.fr>
Subject Re: Problem with @ViewAccessScoped
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 15:11:42 GMT
On 13/03/2014 15:44, Gerhard Petracek wrote:
> #1 please don't use final methods
Without final, it works.

I think I understand why when I read section " Creating our own proxy
bytecode" in https://blogs.apache.org/owb/entry/news_from_openwebbeans_1_2

Maybe OWB should just scream when there is a final method... Or maybe it
should proceed differently in this case... In French we call such way to
speak "yakafokon" - ideas of job for... others. :-)

Anyway, thanks a lot for your help. final modifier are being removed and
the guy who added them has been condemned to listen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cHAwq9clG4 till the end.

Thanks again,

Ludovic