deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From "l.penet@senat.fr" <l.pe...@senat.fr>
Subject Re: Problem with @ViewAccessScoped
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 07:45:13 GMT
On 12/03/2014 09:16, Gerhard Petracek wrote:
> hi ludovic,
>
> i've pushed the fallback for full state-saving.
> however, please provide the demo which illustrates the issue (it might
> be an unexpected issue in myfaces-core).
Hi.

I spent some time trying to prepare a simple demo, but could not
duplicate the bug in a simple case. Sorry.

I suspect a issue related to injection of a SessionScoped bean in the
ViewAccessScoped bean, but lack a simple example.

I (or my colleague Laurent cottereau) might come back soon with a maybe
related issue, maybe on MyFaces list. We noticed a strange behaviour
with @ViewAccessScoped beans.

It seems that, under some conditions, they are not properly
instantiated/destroyed but rather recycled. Moreover, it seems that we
do not access the "right" bean in @PostConstruct or @PreDestroy. In
fact, it seems that we access a different instance of what should be the
same bean when in a call of an EL expression and in
@PostConstruct/@PreDestroy.

We are working on preparing a test case and will come back to you.

Regards,

Ludovic