deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Abhijit Sarkar <abhijit.sar...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: deltaspike-test-control-module:0.6-SNAPSHOT fails with OWB
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 03:36:17 GMT
Hi,This doesn't make sense but now the tests run even with less dependencies. OWB was choking
on an error that was a public static final field in a bean. When I made it private, tests
run fine with the following dependencies.
testCompile(            [group: 'org.apache.lucene', name: 'lucene-test-framework', version:
luceneVersion],            [group: 'org.apache.deltaspike.modules', name: 'deltaspike-test-control-module-impl',
version: deltaspikeVersion]    )    weld(            [group: 'org.apache.deltaspike.cdictrl',
name: 'deltaspike-cdictrl-weld', version: deltaspikeVersion],            [group: 'org.jboss.weld.se',
name: 'weld-se', version: weldSEVersion]    )    owb(            [group: 'org.apache.deltaspike.cdictrl',
name: 'deltaspike-cdictrl-owb', version: deltaspikeVersion],            [group: 'org.apache.openwebbeans',
name: 'openwebbeans-spi', version: openWebBeansVersion],            [group: 'org.apache.openwebbeans',
name: 'openwebbeans-impl', version: openWebBeansVersion]    )
Regards,Abhijit