deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Walter White <walterwh...@walterjwhite.com>
Subject Re: data module
Date Sat, 28 Dec 2013 05:31:30 GMT
It looks like glassfish and arquillian are correct, it appears to be an
issue with .equals and .hashCode.  I found this out by starting from
scratch without a custom implementation for .equals and .hashCode which is
what eclipselink uses to determine if the entity is the same or not.  This
might be a good item for the FAQ or at least my FAQ.

Thanks,

Walter