deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Porter" <lightguard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: data module
Date Sat, 28 Dec 2013 06:05:36 GMT
Glad you were able to sort it out. An addition to the docs would be great! I believe the docs
for the data module are currently the README in the git repo. Care to create a patch, or simply
add them here via email? At the very least, please create a ticket so we don't forget to document
this.

Real usage like this helps us make DeltaSpike better and easier to use. Thank you very much
for helping us out!
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone