deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Subject Fine grained JSF Security
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 10:22:19 GMT
Hello,

Any tips on how to do fine grained security such as securing and access
voting for individual components in a nice way? I have previously seen a
CODI addon that looked promising that was basically added as a child:
s:securedComponent and it did the validation. Something like this been
discussed? I guess rendered + Deltaspike security would do the job but it
not as pretty as many other deltaspike enhanced constructs I already use.

If anyone has a nice setup for JSF I would be interested in tips!

Cheers