deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <john.d.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some getting started questions
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 01:05:42 GMT
Having worked with JCR in the past, I'm not sure how well I would
recommend using JCR over multiple data stores, ModeShape has a couple
of connectors, JackRabbit has its internal stores.  Neither are really
defined for extracting objects from a datastore though, other than JCR
specific node types.

I'm curious, what other types of datastores are you integrating?  It
shouldn't be too difficult to create additional partialbean handlers
that leverage other stores.