deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From David Hooker <dudeh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some getting started questions
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 21:23:54 GMT
Thanks, Jason.

I read through that README quickly - does the data module require a JPA
EntityManager?  The reason I'm doing this is to provide data from a number
of sources of different types, and don't want to be bound to JPA
underneath.  Is there an extensible way for me to extend the mechanism to
be able to plug in different kinds of data providers?  Or should I instead
wrap my providers in an EntityManager interface which itself would abstract
the various data sources?  (Note, these could include NoSQL, file systems,
unstructured data, etc.)