deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From David Hooker <dudeh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some getting started questions
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 17:55:50 GMT
Ok - I guess my question is more of a how-to.  Is there a blog post or
simple guide
for how to use partial beans?

>From what I can gather with the examples, etc., it seems that what it does
is
let me define an interface (or abstract class, too), and annotate the class
with
my own partial bean annotation.  Then, if I annotate an InvocationHandler
with the
same annotation, that IH becomes the implementation for the interface.  Is
that
basically it?

Hence my previous question... If I have multiple interfaces annotated, and
a single
IH, I assume the single IH will handle all requests to the
interfaces/beans.  Further,
what happens if I have multiple IH implementations annotated with the same
partial bean annotation?