deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Jason Porter <lightguard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some getting started questions
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 22:33:16 GMT
The data module relies on JPA. You may be able to abstract things out into
your own EntityManager, but I'm think that will cause it's own problems and
some things may not work for you, though if they do, great!

Have you taken a look at JCR (JSR-170 / JSR-283)? That may provide a better
abstraction for you. If you do decide to go down that route, a JCR
integration similar to what we have in the data module could also be very
interesting.