deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Kelly Goedert <kelly.goed...@gmail.com>
Subject deltaspike and authorization
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 17:50:27 GMT
Hi,

using the direction given to me in my previous question, I was able to
implement an authentication mechanism in my app using picketlink.

I remember that in seam 3, I could use something like this on a xhtml
<h:commandButton ... rendered="#{identity.hasRole('some role name')}">

I could not find this in picketlink. According to this page
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/SECURITY/PicketBox+CDI#PicketBoxCDI-IdentityManagement
it
is not available. Is there anything on deltaspike to implement this?

Or I should be asking this on a picketlink forum?

Thanks

Kelly