deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Jason Porter <lightguard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deltaspike and authorization
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 20:12:55 GMT
DeltaSpike isn't all about annotations, we simply decided not to do much in
the security realm and left that up to other providers. Your code certainly
works, may not be the best way to do it, but it works. Have you taken a
look at
https://github.com/picketlink/picketlink/blob/master/api/src/main/java/org/picketlink/Identity.java
?
You'll probably have to use a producer for it, but it looks like it should
give you what you need.

--
Jason Porter
http://en.gravatar.com/lightguardjp