deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Esteve Avilés <eavil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re:about picketlink-deltaspike-authorization example.
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 05:18:11 GMT
Hi,

What you are asking relates more to Picketlink than deltaspike, so I would
recommend you to try picketlink forums an documentation:

http://docs.jboss.org/picketlink/2/latest/reference/html/ch05.html#d5e1005

https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/PLINK/PicketLink+IDM+-+Role+Management

//Create a Role instance as object
Role newRoleInstance = new SimpleRole("superuser");

// let's create the new role
identityManager.add(newRoleInstance);

// let's retrieve the role information and see if they are properly stored
Role storedRoleInstance =
identityManager.getRole(newRoleInstance.getName());

User bob = BasicModel.getUser(identityManager, "bob");
  Role superuser = BasicModel.getRole(identityManager, "superuser");
  BasicModel.grantRole(relationshipManager, bob, superuser);

Regards,

Esteve

--
Esteve Avilés